Wednesday 27 May 2015

Online Business Strategy: A Daily Checklist


Online Business Strategy: A Daily Checklist
NETWORK AND FINANCE

Every successful network marketer who uses the internet to grow their business
does not simply do random things out of the blue.
They follow a simple, proven online business strategy
and work to implement that strategy every single day.

I suppose every single online marketer has their own unique routine,
but so few are willing to share that routine.
Because of that, I’m going to openly share with you my exact daily checklist.
If you simply follow that checklist,
I’m very confident that you’ll begin to experience tremendous success in your home business.

Make a Sale
At the top of every daily to-do list has to be to make a sale.
If making a sale is not at the forefront of your mind every day,
your focus is entirely in the wrong direction.
Making sales has to be the bread and butter of your daily routine as a home business entrepreneur.

Write 5 Articles
This is without a doubt the most important of all of my free online business strategies.
I write very simple and concise articles. My grammar is not always perfect,
and my syntax may be awkward, but my articles still help me to generate leads and sales
every single day.

Produce 5 Videos
Once I write my five articles for the day, producing videos is very, very easy.
I simply take the exact same content that I write about in my short articles
and make a video. Sometimes I simply sit in front of the camera
and spend five minutes summarizing the main points of my article.

Promote my articles and videos using Twitter
This online business strategy has really put me on the cutting edge of technology.
Using my Twitter following, though it is rather small, I am able to drive highly targeted traffic
to every piece of content that I produce. Whenever I write a new article or make a new video,
I tweet it, telling my Twitter following about the new piece of content.
Chances are, some people will check out the content and potentially become my new lead.
Now, there are definitely a lot more details that are important to learn
in building your own online business strategy.

By John Benson
 http://networkandfinance.com/?p=7251


Introduction to Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
A practical overview of Turbo Charged Reading YouTube 
How to choose a book. A Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Emotions when Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Advanced Reading Skills Perhaps you’d like to join my FaceBook group ?
Perhaps you’d like to check out my sister blog:
www.innermindworking.blogspot.com         gives many ways for you to work with the stresses of life
www.turbochargedreading.blogspot.com    for extra TCR information
www.happyartaccidents.blogspot.com         just for fun.

To quote the Dr Seuss himself, “The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn; the more places you'll go.”

No comments: