as it indicates, to me: thinking outside of the box, capitalising on the back of what has been established,
popping up regularly but not always in the same place after having re-cycles the surrounding nutrients. M'reen
19 reasons why Creating a 2nd Blog separate from your web site is a good idea.
Written by: M’reen
I re-posted your poem and thoughts, ‘The Mirror on the wall. Self Esteem.’
I then went back to your blog page on your web-site,
and, only checking your blog page, I felt that you was not making the most of your talent and time.
Your blog posts were attractively displayed one underneath the other, and that was that.
For arguments sake, let’s say you post one blog per week and your last blog was your tenth blog.
Might I suggest that you consider creating a second blog using blogspot
for the following reasons, by using this free www.blogspot.com site you could:
1) recycle your blogs and they would appear ten weeks behind your new ones.
2) It is highly likely you would generate a new audience for your work
3) that would, potentially, access your web site.
4) If you scroll down to the bottom of this blog you will find an opportunity for readers to sign up to my blog and receive in their inbox every new blog as soon as it is posted.
5) At the bottom there is also the opportunity to see who is in my google+ circles
and for you to add me to your circle/s and then I have the opportunity to add you back.
6) At the top you can see a number of social media icons with an extra Pintrest icon and these are there so that readers can post my content directly to their own social media platforms.
7) There is a Subscribe to (the blog’s name) with 2 fields named Posts and Comments
the little orange box is an RSS feed which means that people can automatically
have my blog appear on their blog so increasing their content for their readers.
8) The lower banner has a link to my main blog because I have 4 blogs –
it just happened that way. You might create another link to your website.
9) I have: Search this blog. Popular posts. Blog archive, I have deleted the list of key words,
and there are many other facilities I could use if I wished.
10) At the top I advertise the titles of the last 5 posts on my main Turbo Charged Reading blog.
11) On some of my blogs there is a my photo with profile and another opportunity to follow me on google+
12) Some youtubes and some posts have my photo and profile below them.
13) As soon as I post my blog it appears on google+
14) The blogs automatically are posted to my twitter accounts.
15) I prefer to put my blogs independently on Pintrest www.pintrest.com/mreenhunt/
16) Facebook www.facebook.com/mreen.hunt - join me please.
17) And Linkedin: Mreen Hunt.
18) All the blogs have hyperlinks (if you hold the mouse pointer over the underlined words and hold down the Ctrl key and click your mouse you will be taken directly to another article) This means that I can direct people to articles in my other blogs or to earlier articles in this blog thus taking advantage of the work I have done and extending the value available to their reading.
19) And finally I give everyone the opportunity to check out my sister blogs. You may give another link to your website.
When in doubt, check out youtube as generally some kind person
or the producers of the programme have posted tuition videos.
Perhaps you’d like to check out my sister blogs:
www.innermindworking.blogspot.com gives many ways for you to work with the stresses of life
www.turbochargedreading.blogspot.com describes the steps to reading in the way your mind prefers
www.happyartaccidents.blogspot.com just for fun
To quote the Dr Seuss himself, “The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn; the more places you'll go.”