Saturday 26 September 2015

LinkedIn Killer Tips: 3 Easy Ways to Get Results

LinkedIn Killer Tips: 3 Easy Ways to Get Results
Jerome Knyszewski

You and I are both on LinkedIn not to get side tracked by videos of cute cats, and silly pranks, 
it's seems that we are often times stuck in a LinkedIn traffic jam, not sure what to do.
The problem many face is that they are "busy" on LinkedIn but not necessarily "productive". LinkedIn can be quite intimidating,
most have no idea how to make it work for them, does this sound like you?
Well it sounded like me not too long ago!
Worry no more; I have struggled with LI myself for quite some time
but now I am madly in love with LinkedIn!
Okay maybe I exaggerated a little bit, however I have learned to make LinkedIn work
as a amazingly profitable business tool for myself and for my numerous clients.

We have helped thousands to make the most out of LinkedIn,
so if you follow my series of articles on linkedin tips you will benefit greatly as well.
Enjoy these 3 easy LinkedIn tips!
I would love to hear what your favorite trick is that I did not mention so comment below

1) Reminder Tools.
We are busy people and we forget... Well that is NO ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE, if someone 
of great value reaches out to us, we want to nurture the relationship but we forget,
it screams: YOU WERE NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH!!!!!
We NEED REMINDERS, that's a fact of human nature, so LinkedIn provides in the inbox,
when you open a message, the ability to set a reminder, 1 day, 1 week or 1 month away.

I use this tool when I read an email that requires my attention, but I just can't do it
right at this minute. It's handy and easy to set and LinkedIn will make sure
that you see those reminders on regular basis until you mark it off as "COMPLETED"

 

I complement the native LinkedIn reminder feature with a nifty tool called Five Hundred Plus,
it is my private LI personal assistant, and it reminds me WHO to keep in touch with and WHEN.

Every month I received thousands upon thousands of profile views,
several hundreds of connection requests every week and an average of a hundred 
"HOT LEADS and PROSPECTS" message me, inquiring for my services or what not.
80% of sales are made on the fifth to twelfth contact
and YOU DONT HAVE A FOLLOW UP SYSTEM?!?!?!!?
I became TOTALLY overwhelmed by the sheer volume of messages and requests I received DAILY. This prompted me to sign up with salesforce, 
but the process turned over the top complex; it simply did not fit my business model.

FIVEHUNDREDPLUS, allows me to place in columns the connections I NEED
to keep up and follow up with, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually. 

- DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT receive any monetary compensation for mentioning this service,
I just use it and love it-
WOW!!!!!

2) Connect on the Search Results Page
When you send connection requests through the "Connect" button on someone's profile,
LinkedIn prompts you to prove you know that member,
often asking for the email address used by the member you want to reach to.

Why not skip that step? LinkedIn allows it, so just search for the person in the search tool bar
and use the "Connect" button there, it will most often send a direct "generic" invitation. 
It may not be the ideal way to connect, but beats not trying!



Invite sent directly from the profile:

 PLAN B: LinkedIn offers you TWO other SAFE and VERY EFFECTIVE ways 
to connect with someone of value to your business, network or career.


a) Get introduced by someone in YOUR network that is already connected with your "prospect"
b) Send an InMail directly via LinkedIn's awesome program (the opening rate and response
is nothing short of phenomenal... If you are the right fit to a TWO way relationship)
I know that many don't like to pay for stuff and would like to have the whole enchilada for free,
but I believe in paying for results rather than trying to game the system,
it usually takes more effort and time, therefore ridiculously counter productive... just my 2 cents...

3) Upload Media, at Least Two!
You can upload into a video, a screenshot, a white paper PDF into Slideshare
and feature it in your profile's summary like a eye catching billboard.
If you're using LinkedIn as a sales/lead generation tool, 
then visitors WILL see your "media uploads" -only on desktop, not on mobile devices yet- 
The media MUST be relevant and in complement whatever you have in your summary and profile.


https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-tips-3-easy-ways-more-productive-jerome-knyszewski
How To Grow Your LinkedIn Presence and Network

You can TCR music, poetry or self development material for internal knowing.
I can Turbo Charge Read a novel 6-7 times faster and remember what I’ve read.
I can TCR an instructional/academic book around 20 times faster and remember what I’ve read.
Introduction to Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
A practical overview of Turbo Charged Reading YouTube  
How to choose a book. A Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Emotions when Turbo Charged Reading YouTube

Advanced Reading Skills Perhaps you’d like to join my FaceBook group ?

Perhaps you’d like to check out my sister blogs:
All aspects of regular, each-word down-each-line reading and education.
Turbo Charged Reading uses these skills significantly faster
www.innermindworking.blogspot.com       many ways for you to work with the stresses of life
www.happyartaccidents.blogspot.com       just for fun.

To quote the Dr Seuss himself, “The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn; the more places you'll go.”

No comments: