Sunday 24 November 2013

Grounding by centering in your space.

                                          Photo by M'reen. A beautiful celandine

Grounding by centring yourself in the space you are in.
M'reen Hunt

I took the photograph of this beautiful celandine, though I do have a gardening friend who regards them as the enemy – spoil sport.

I learned this when I lived in Spain many years ago and used it today when I realised that my last
few months of repetitive sneezing was a link with my father.

I’ve used this in my home; car; cathedral; garden; during a conference or whenever I’ve needed
to alter the energy around and within me.

I shall expand on its uses in future blogs as this two minute technique is limited only by your imagination.

You might want to work on a different aspect of your energy and so would change my intention
of ‘I’m safe’ to ‘I relax into sleep’ or ‘I release this headache’ or ‘I release the energy linking me
with my father in this way’ etc.
Looking at these three intentions:
‘I’m safe’, of course you are, I don’t see a sabre tooth tiger in the vicinity
and for most people this is a neutral situation.
‘I relax into sleep’. This doesn’t challenge any beliefs.
If you said, ‘I am going to sleep’, then that is entirely different for two reasons as you know you jolly well can’t get to sleep and your subconscious mind always takes the easy way out and decides that to go to sleep next week will do fine. So no ‘ings’!
‘I release this headache’. Firstly you must be absolutely sure that this is not the first signs
of something that needs a doctor’s attention;  secondly, if you have a headache or migraine
every weekend rather than simply releasing it why not deal with the stress that is causing it?
‘I release this particular energy linking me with my father’. Is this an appropriate intention for me;
and are any of the other intentions you might use appropriate? Well find the blog: www.innermindreading.wordpress.com How Do I Know If I Have A Problem And How Big It Is?  
As that will tell you how to do this.
Even though I demonstrate this to clients, people create their own way of doing this and it works. 
They then ask me to teach them the original version and I ask why as it is working perfectly for them? 
One lady insisted that she couldn’t do it so she just sort of thought and it worked.
Another lady told me that she practised so much on the bus that she felt that she could feel
the texture of the surfaces she ‘touched’.

Try, experience and share your experience.
If appropriate close your eyes and imagine a little boomerang or bird or whatever pleases you moving 
from your heart or area of discomfort to the points I shall describe and back into your being. 
On the return to your centre say, or think, with a DEEP voice, “I feel safe.”
Use a deep voice as this helps you to relax.
With my mind’s eye I travel to the wall in front of me, and having touched the wall in front of me
I return DEEP within myself and I feel safe.
With my mind’s eye I travel to the wall behind me, and having touched the wall behind me
I return DEEP within myself and I feel safe.
With my mind’s eye I travel to the wall to my right, and having touched the wall to my right,
I return DEEP within myself and I feel safe.
With my mind’s eye I travel to the wall to my left, and having touched the wall to my left,
I return DEEP within myself and I feel safe.
With my mind’s eye I travel to the ceiling high above my head, and having touched the ceiling
high above my head, I return DEEP within myself and I feel safe.
With my mind’s eye I travel to the floor beneath my feet, and having touched the floor
beneath my feet, I return DEEP within myself and I feel safe.

It took me ages to be able to do this in bed and I know someone who had to get out of bed,
sit on the side of his bed; do his centring before getting back into bed and sleeping.
Also, the distance to the same wall sometimes changes and the flight of my paper plane changes.
If you are outside, just choose a tree to find your ‘wall’ and imagine how far up the nearest cloud is. 
When in the garden you might want to bring in the chakra colours; that is the colours of the rainbow 
and those I remember by chanting King Richard Of York Gained Battle In Vain.
When in a meeting you might want to release your tiredness. The fact that there are other people in the room makes no difference as we each have our own space. But as you are calmer they noticeably become calmer. Just wait for a future post to find this ‘magic’ aspect of centering!

Perhaps you’d like to checkout my sister blog www.innermindreading.blogspot.com
and find easy, fast and efficient ways of working with the issues or little unpleasantness’s in your life.
I am now featuring aspects of my upcoming internet programme to teach Inner Mind Reading.












No comments: