Hypnosis for Drawing Love and Prosperity Into Your Life
Julie Griffin, www.hypnosistoday.com
Hello Reader! I have some important messages to share with you.
These messages will enable you to thrive and to find your ideal love
(should you be ready and willing).
If you are looking to draw love and prosperity into your life (or to help others to do so)
please realize that the acceptance of the following concepts will help:
You are not here to suffer.
There is no punishing force up in the heavens causing you suffer.
You create your own despair anytime that you behave in a way
that is contradictory to your manifesting your love and prosperity.
Love, happiness, and prosperity are your birthright.
We all have an equal shot at creating love and prosperity in our lives.
Those who have found love and prosperity did so because they focused on and took steps
towards the creation of love and prosperity. Everything that you have in your life
is something that you have consciously (or unconsciously) drawn into yourself.
Whatever is missing from your life is missing only because you have not given
the proper energy towards creating what it is that you want.
The misery of others is not yours to carry.
Even if others around you have suffered greatly, failed at creating their own happiness
and prosperity (or died) you need to realize that that has nothing to do with you
because we are all on our own separate paths.
While it is right and proper to be empathetic and compassionate to those around you,
it is inappropriate to become so wrapped up in the hardships or failures of others
that you become unable to manifest your own highest good. You can affect dramatic changes
in your capacity to love and thrive financially simply by making the right choices in your life.
How to Actively Draw Love and Prosperity Into Your Life
- Forgive the past. Anger and hate weigh you down physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Therefore it is important to forgive (let go) yourself for anything that you have done wrong and to forgive anyone who has wronged or injured you. In doing so, you will not be weighed down by negative emotions and you will have more energy to focus on manifesting your goals.
M’reen. A positive energy is to repeat:
Through the divine in me, I forgive the human in you and in me,
which caused whatever the problem was or is. I tend to repeat this (with my issue in mine)
to the four compass points (the four walls) and to heaven and earth (the ceiling and floor)
- Let go of the past. No matter what has happened to you in the past (in business or in love relationships) you need to imagine that you can wipe the slate clean and start fresh. Living in the past and holding onto old failures will cripple your ability to thrive. You should view the past as learning experiences from which you are now able to grow from.
M’reen. Holding onto a grudge or lost love depletes your energy, keeps you stuck in the mud.
Sometimes it takes years to free that energy and if so keep giving that energy as much love
and permission to be free as is possible. It is rather like melting an iceberg,
it will melt if you keep it warm. Try and imagine that feeling where ever it is in your body or space, whatever shape or colour you imagine and put it on a tropical beach.
- Become a vessel of power. You can empower yourself in many ways. A few of these ways follow: *create health in your physical being by eating healthfully, exercising regularly, and avoiding toxic substances *create health in your mind by consistently feeding yourself positive thoughts *create health in your heart by letting love and happiness shine through you *define and embrace your own spirituality. When your physical, emotional, and spiritual sides are all healthy and functioning as one well-maintained unit you will have the energy and power that you need to manifest your goals.
M’reen. Make a note or drawing of these points
and put it inside a cupboard drawer that you open each morning.
Just think, 1 gentle stretch exercise done is much better than ½ an hour not achieved.
Consider the physically proven fact that thinking,
‘I love you, you are pure love’ to a glass of water changed its molecules,
whereas thinking, ‘I hate you, you are worthless’ distorted the molecules.
You are principally water! Have ‘I love you, you are pure love’ pinned inside a cupboard door.
Imagine that this switches on a little light inside you that can shine through you so that you walk round with a little glow. Actively find something that you appreciate (a beautiful flower
or cloud) and feel your glow a little more brightly. See someone tired or angry
and let some of your glow overflow past your boundaries and cover them. This works.
- Identify what it is that you want. Allow time for soul-searching that will enable you to identifying what life pursuits will totally fulfil you. It is important that you are truly excited by whatever it is that you are doing if you want to be successful and happy while doing it.
M’reen. Check out this article
- Visualize what it is that you want. Picture in your mind yourself totally fulfilled in both love and business concerns. Paint a bright and vivid picture in your mind of exactly the kind of success and love that you wish to live inside of. Continue to focus on and clarify this picture each day. Make sure you allow room inside the picture for possibilities that can enhance your life that you are not yet consciously aware of yet.
M’reen. This can be achieved by adding: “…… or even better.”
- Set and achieve goals. Set small goals that you can readily achieve that will lead to the fulfilment of your larger goals. Congratulate yourself each time you meet a small goal. Don't sit around waiting for things to happen-make things happen. Take on the thoughts and actions of a successful person. Assume that your success is a foregone conclusion because you will consistently act in a way that creates your success.
- Ask for help when you need it. This help could be from a friend, a business person, a teacher, from a spiritual realm, or even from yourself. Often it is the case that others will be delighted to assist you. By asking for what you need, you open a door that allows others the pleasure of helping you and a window that enables you to obtain what it is that you need. If you are the type that feels that you have to do everything yourself and that it is inappropriate to ask others for help then you might want to take time and consider if these thoughts are serving you or harming you.
- Like yourself and love yourself. If you want others to be drawn to you, you must feel good about yourself. You will only be able to truly love another when you are capable of loving yourself. Imagine that you have the ability to draw love and energy from the universe into the core of your being. Feel yourself filling up to the brim with this universal love and energy. Imagine that there is a dimmer switch inside of you that controls your own love and joy light and that you are now actively turning up your love and joy light a little bit brighter each day.
- Take charge of your magnetism and charisma. As you turn up your own love and joy light your magnetism and charisma will automatically surface. You may utilize your magnetism and charisma to draw loving, helpful, and caring people into your life.
- Create a state of mind in which you will only draw helpful, loving people into your life. Project an energy field around you that prevents harmful people and elements from entering into your life or consciousness.
M’reen. A useful imagination is to walk around in what I call a pineapple,
this is a net that completely surrounds you
and as a net allows in all that is beneficial or needs your attention
but where the net crosses there are little antennae that act like a lightening rod
and attract any negatives and sent them straight to earth.
- Begin to actively call love and prosperity into yourself. Get up each morning and call out to the universe (or your higher power) to send prosperity and love your way. Each night take time to identify all your blessings and to give thanks for all the wonderful things that have come into your life.
- Have the wisdom to see that sometimes things come to you in an unexpected way. Develop the insight and vision to see what is truly a blessing and what is not. Trust your instincts.
There is one important concept that I have not yet spoken to you of
and that concept is that your life can be fun.
Take time to have fun, to laugh, to sing, to dance, and to make friends.
Your friends will help to get you through your darkest days and play with you on your brightest days.
In the course of life you may have many loves come and go your friends will always be there for you.
Realize too, that when you are out in life making friends and having fun that love will find you!
Perhaps you’d like to check out my sister blogs:
www.innermindworking.blogspot.com gives many ways for you to work with the stresses of life
www.turbochargedreading.blogspot.com describes the steps to reading in the way your mind prefers
www.happyartaccidents.blogspot.com just for fun
Advanced Reading Skills FaceBook group
To quote the Dr Seuss himself, “The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn; the more places you'll go.”