Thursday 15 January 2015

You could never have convinced me that I had a NEED to be poor...

 I chose this photo from my collection as they are honesty seed cases 
known as such because they represent purses with pennies inside.
Such silver cases represent hidden abundance and potential. M'reen

There and then I knew it was time for a serious face to face with my SELF.
I was a Hypnotherapist.... I had tools... I knew the drill...
So I sat down, closed my eyes, and the first thing I did was the parts therapy session.
I HAD to find out why I needed to be so poor.
Of course, you could never have convinced me that I had a NEED to be poor...
I was much too big for that. But I did it anyway.
M’reen: Parts therapy is known by a variety of names and it means the various parts
within us. The employer/ee, teacher/student, adult/child. bore/party animal etc.
Sabotage/gremlins/inner beliefs will always win
regardless as to how logical or strongly held are your conscious beliefs.
I did the STOP SABOTAGE session.
The door opened, the light came on, the truth was revealed,
the question was answered.
And everything changed. A miracle happened.
Within three weeks I had $3500, a signed lease on a nice house,
(even though I was a single mom, two kids, no income, bad credit and two,
count ‘em TWO, dogs)
I discovered my subconscious motivation to fail. I released it.
I manifested something that I really did want.
I met my future self and found out what it takes to be worthy of abundance.
I did it all by myself. You can too.
M’reen, my future self had me living in a mountainous country covered in fir trees
all that was supposed to be three years ago. I live in Newmarket, the historic home of horse racing, 
and  that is situated on the outer edges of the Fens, the flattest land in the UK.
Read Joe Vitale's book that reveals The Greatest Money-Making Secret in History.
Share, give, be sincere. I promise you, it will change your life.
My heart to yours! May your journey be blessed with an abundance of health, worthiness, 
happiness, and more than enough money to live and share your dreams.
Wendi.com
M’reen: I used 7 of 8 of her CDs (1 was a repeat) and my income went up 57% that year 
with no difference in advertising or in any other area. The following year it fell to its usual level 
– but that year the greatest majority of hypnotherapists
in my large country wide forum experienced a steep drop in income.
As these were CDs they followed a different format to the one she used for herself.
Abundance, whether it is in financial areas or other is a fascinating and involved topic
that can be worked on successfully with a host of different therapeutic disciplines.
And sometimes we still need a following wind or a fortuitous meeting.
There are many people who will confirm Wendi’s story with their own
and many others who are still seeking their own abundance.
So my message is, go for it, try, you have all of your nothing to lose
and all of everything to gain; and for most of us, we will settle somewhere in the middle.
I like Seasick Steve’s song, "I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left".

Photos> M'reen. Now have you remembered what honesty looks like?
Maybe you need to work with past life aspects of being poor - I have worked with a few of those
but I've never got round to working with past lives when I've been wealthy - I wonder why?

Perhaps you’d like to check out my sister blogs:
www.innermindworking.blogspot.com            gives many ways for you to work with the stresses of life
www.turbochargedreading.blogspot.com       describes the steps to reading in the way your mind prefers
www.happyartaccidents.blogspot.com          just for fun
Advanced Reading Skills FaceBook group



No comments: