Wednesday 17 February 2016

7 Areas of My Life That I Outsource So I Can Focus on Business

Bract fungus.

7 Areas of My Life That I Outsource So I Can Focus on Business
Timothy Sykes

When it comes to focusing on clients and providing each person I partner with
the time they deserve, I have found there is nothing better than to outsource.
I outsource in an effort to make better use of the time I do have
and to put myself in the best position possible to do my best work possible.
Here are seven outsourcing opportunities that are worth the extra effort and money:

1. Private chef
A private chef is something I am very fortunate to be able to afford. It may seem like a luxury,
but it is something that I truly believe helps me to be the best business man I can be.
It is so important to put the right fuel in your body and to keep yourself healthy.
Unfortunately, many of us are too busy to take the time
to eat right and feed ourselves the healthy food we deserve.
With someone to help me stay on track, I have kept myself healthy and filled with natural energy.

2. Trainer 
Along with eating right, having a trainer to help me stay fit has been a huge help.
As many entrepreneurs know, the demanding life of a busy professional
can make it seem impossible to take care of yourself. Working out regularly, even when I’m tired, keeps me healthy, gives me a natural source of real energy and it helps me to relieve built up stresses and frustration. I am able to take on demanding days
in the way I do because I dedicate so much time to keeping my body fit.

3. Assistant
My assistant is there to help me with so many tasks that normally would eat up my day
in a very unproductive manner. By having an assistant to cover certain things for me,
including chores, filtering through emails and paying bills, I am able to clear my mind
and clear my workspace and focus better on the more important client-centered tasks at hand.

4. Travel agent
I travel a lot, as many entrepreneurs do. I used to spend a lot of time researching and booking
 every part of my trip. It takes a long time to do this, and it actually ended up causing me
a great deal of stress when determining all of the logistics. 
I now use a service to do all of this for me. It can figure out the details 
and make sure everything is booked. It makes travel seamless during my trip 
and requires no hair-pulling when it comes to the booking process. 

5. Stock research 
This is something that I outsource, but I don’t have to hire anyone to do. This is a great way
for those with a limited budget to get some help and save themselves some extra time.
I subscribe to countless chat rooms and newsletters as a way to get ideas from outside sources
to determine which stocks are hot. It's a great way to stay on top of my game,
without having to do all of the legwork myself.

6. Accountant 
My accountant is very important to me. I run virtually every expense by my accountant.
He managed my taxes, my charitable foundation, everything.
It saves me so much time, keeps me on track and I know my money is being managed properly. 

7. Lawyer 
Every single contract goes through my lawyer, no matter what the situation may be,
and I mean everything. I even handed him the contract for my wedding planner before signing.
He takes the time to read all of the fine print and makes sure I’m not signing anything
that could haunt me later on.

Having this team behind me in all of my efforts has helped me better manage my time
and to become a better resource for my clients. I do these things so I can be my best version
and focus more on business. Learning when and where to outsource my time
was a long lesson to learn, but one that today I can say greatly contributes to my success.
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/244495

You can TCR software and engineering manuals for spontaneous recall – or pass that exam.
I can Turbo Charge Read a novel 6-7 times faster and remember what I’ve read.
I can TCR an instructional/academic book around 20 times faster and remember what I’ve read.
Introduction to Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
A practical overview of Turbo Charged Reading YouTube  
How to choose a book. A Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Emotions when Turbo Charged Reading YouTube

Advanced Reading Skills Perhaps you’d like to join my FaceBook group ?

Perhaps you’d like to check out my sister blogs:
All aspects of regular, each-word reading and education.
Turbo Charged Reading uses these skills significantly faster
www.innermindworking.blogspot.com         gives many ways for you to work with the stresses of life
www.happyartaccidents.blogspot.com         just for fun.

To quote the Dr Seuss himself, “The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn; the more places you'll go.”

No comments: